A client of ours in the medical device industry is seeking an AUtomation ENgineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This position is located in White Bear Lake, MN.Roles and Responsibilities
- Observes processes and provides detailed analysis and recommendations for tooling, fixtures and automation improvements.
- Prepares accurate and detailed product specifications, project plans, project timelines, and other equipment specific documentation for internal or external sources.
- Purchases, assembles and troubleshoots components and systems to ensure successful implementation and qualification in production.
- Manages project technical progress, schedule and financial impact to assure milestone achievement.
- Accurately reports and communicates progress and bottlenecks. Seeks additional resources when needed.
- BS in Engineering with 0 - 2 years of relevant experience in equipment development, preferably in the medical device industry
- Must possess a strong general understanding of mechanical, electro-mechanical, and automated systems.
- Must develop and follow a disciplined and detailed approach to project management and design process.
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects with varying scopes and deadlines from concept to production qualification using established HMC processes.
- Must be able to work independently and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Adaptive to change and willing to support a variety of work assignments to fulfill internal and external customer expectations.