Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details on. Title: CPQ Architect Location: Santa Clara, CA Duration: Long Term Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and recommendations to Customers and prospects on Salesforce and CPQ Best Practices.
- Obtaining requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis. Translating business requirements into system functionality requirements.
- Creating business requirement documents, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications.
- Lead and assist in hands on solution design, solution architecture, proof of concepts, process flows, as well as configuration and deployment required to support current and new projects
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers business requirements
- Work with Salesforce Team, Client Team, client team to assess customer current process, pain points and requirements, and articulate on how Salesforce And Or CPQ can bridge the gap.
- Communicate and work closely with external Vendor to conduct joint solution review.
- Supporting the Salesforce CPQ implementation roadmap from design to deployment, user adoption, and ongoing improvements and system administration.
- 12 years of IT experience with at least 3 years' experience on Salesforce platform architecting solutions for customers.
- Minimum of 3 years of CPQ experience with 3 salesforce CPQ end to end implementations.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders.
- Expert Level understanding of different Salesforce products Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and Salesforce1 platform
- Experience in multiple end to end implementations of Salesforce projects across Sales, Service Cloud, Communities and Salesforce App Cloud.
- Good knowledge & work experience in CPQ implementations, integration with third party applications in areas of document generation, Contract Life cycle and electronic signature such as DocuSign.
- Good work experience in implementing salesforce specific design patterns