Salesforce Technical Architect -Illinois- $120/hrAre you an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect looking to help clients develop seamless processes and produce technical designs. The Technical Architect provides guidance and oversight for the development team, while delegating tasks from planning to support. This consultancy is looking for some that takes ownership and demonstrates strong technical leadership skills. If you can guide both the client and the project team through technical decisions and challenges this is the perfect position for you to grow into leadership.Experience:
- Prior experience with DCX Commerce development policies and standards
- Performs analysis and review of licensing/development estimates to provide the complete cost of delivering a solution.
- Research and qualify software solutions to be implemented on a project (e.g. Extensions, LINK Cartridges, third-party OMS systems, analytics engines etc.) and provide software recommendations and estimates that meet project budgetary and functional requirements
- Defines the implementation and coding approach for customizations, interfaces, system architecture, data flow and data architecture/data model. Provides quality documentation to the development team for executing on this direction
- Ability to map business requirements into the technical capabilities of the Ecommerce platform as well as guide clients business needs back to the appropriate use of the platform.
- Current developer and architect certification on Demandware.
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of obtaining and exceeding goals