Hi, I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me onExt :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me. Job Title: Project ManagerJob Location Remote (with occasional travel)Job Duration: 12+ Months Contract Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include to work closely with Program Management, Solution Lead/Analysts, On-Site/offshore teams, infrastructure and architecture teams to deliver the project, allocate and provide technical guidance to team members to support the product delivery and backlogs; feeding back progress to the leadership team.
- Ideal candidate should have a good experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and be able to implement both pragmatically.
- In addition, software development in Microsoft technologies such as .Net/C#, SQL, API/Microservices, Azure background is required to lead the team in any technical discussion and provide options/solutions to overcome any technical blockers/risks.
- The role requires 10 years of technology development experience with 5 years in software delivery management roles.
- This experience includes familiarity with software product development life cycles.
- Experience managing large, complex and transformative IT programs and projects such as software development, data center migrations or cloud computing strategies.
- Delivering multiple projects at the same time is also required.
- Must have demonstrated aptitude to understand a variety of technical domains and strategies regarding opportunities, challenges, risks and business impact.
- Experience in a similar role, managing on-site & offshore development teams.
- 10 years of technology development experience with 5 years in software delivery management roles.
- Experience in managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time is also required.
- Experience in multiple development technologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience across the full development lifecycle including advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft .Net/C#, SQL, API/Microservices, Azure.
- Excellent, high-level people management skills combined with project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, skilled at facilitating communication between teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience.