02 MarAccounts Receivable Representative Tacoma, WA contract to hirerole is remote until post COVID then onsite in Tacoma, WA
- 2 years of experience in accounts receivable, collections, or treasury capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Working knowledge of accounts receivable and delinquency processes.
- Experience using and navigating through MS Office including Excel and Word.
- Advanced data entry skills.
- High school diploma required
- 10-key by touch - 8,500 KPH or 40 WPM keyboarding / typing.
- College coursework or degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or business is desired.