Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist in identifying a Cloudera Admin. Job Overview: Responsible for the design, deployment, and configuration for a multi-node Cloudera clusters. This includes working with open source and/or commercial stacks to support the full SDLC. Resource will work to deploy, manage, and maintain big data Setup and maintain Hortonworks development, test and production environments. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop scripts to automate and streamline operations, configurations
- Use knowledge of enterprise security solutions like LDAP and Kerberos to maintain secure Cloudera environment.
- Assist in preparing and scaling the cluster as required to execute mission critical data processing processes
- Work with Technical Architect and developers to identify infrastructure needs and providing support to developers.
- Research performance issues, configuring the cluster with Cloudera best practices, optimizing specifications and parameters to fine-tune and proactively avoid performance issues
- 2 years - Admin experience on Big Data Hadoop based platform
- 2 years - Hortonwork/Cloudera platform