Preferred Qualifications ?
Job SummaryThe Associate System Administrator works on the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance and administration while ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the Five9 Virtual Call Center system that supports core organizational functions.Responsibilities
- 1 year of Five9 system administration experience
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or a related field
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
Who We?Are??Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is a Detroit-based, tech-driven company with a passion for simplifying real estate. Our mission is to create a seamless home buying and selling experience by combining the process of searching for homes,?connecting?with a trusted real estate agent?and getting a mortgage. Since 2006, we?ve partnered with our sister company,?Rocket Mortgage?by?Quicken Loans, and our nationwide network of top-rated real estate agents to help over 500,000 clients with their real estate needs.DisclaimerThis is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
- Provide technical support to agents for proper functionality
- Provide system functionality training to agents?
- Monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the system
- Experience building inbound and outbound campaigns, client lists, and IVR scripting
- Design, test and implement changes to the system administration
- Identify enhancements of Five9 configuration processes and procedures to achieve organization targets
- Experience building reporting and providing ad-hoc analysis on the Five9 system