Our Client seeks an exceptionally talenteduser experience designer and Minecraft fan to help shape the future of a game loved by millions. If you love Minecraft, know its detailed systems inside and out, and are versed in a wide variety of different game types, platforms, and input methods, this job may be for you. Are you a fan of Minecraft? So are we! You may have the opportunity to lend your design skills and industry experience to help shape the future of a game loved by millions. We need exceptionally talented fans to be a part of the exciting opportunities the brand can bring. Responsibilities:
- Convert goals and requirements into viable shippable solutions which follow and complement our UX strategy and design principles, through appropriate UX design methodologies, such as wireframes, user flows, and prototyping.
- Deliver high fidelity and high-quality UI screens that align with the product's experience goals, usability and accessibility standards.
- Present cohesive design approaches to non-design audiences.
- Understand player needs and motivations and integrate them into UX design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- Work with the development team to maintain quality as they implement new features.
- Work with analytics, research, and user feedback to ensure that the customer's desires are being fulfilled.
- 3-5 years work related experience required.
- 2+ years UX design experience in console gaming with at least 1 development cycle in a design role on a shipped game.
- Strong visual design skills (i.e., composition, iconography, layout, typography, color theory).
- Excel at cross-functional communication and scoping designs to fit a schedule.
- Experience creating digital prototypes in Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Origami, or Marvel (the candidate will be required to use Figma for this position).
- Previous working experience in cross-platform games and in-game marketplace design.
- Self-motivated and drive for excellence. Able to work by yourself and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the Minecraft franchise including differences between the PC, console, and mobile editions and the various modes of play available in each.
- Experience designing applications for a global and multilingual user base.
- Driving collaboration across multiple teams in different time zones.
- Knowledge of Unity or Unreal engine UI systems for prototyping purposes.