02 MarMarketing Communications SpecialistIMMEDIATE NEED for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join a healthcare organization for a full-time, direct hire position in Aliso Viejo, CA. The ideal candidate will have experience in medical/healthcare writing.Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver messages and copy through live, print, and electronic distribution channels, including social media.
- Compose media releases, letters, blast e-mails, reports and other collateral.
- Develop copy for brochures, digital content, sales, and promotional collateral, press materials, letters, speeches, and association reports.
- Engage with the community through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, support forums and community platform.
- Develop strategies, ensure content distribution, and coordinate evaluation of strategies by stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications.
- Experience in medical/healthcare writing, creative web content and social media content.
- Active involvement in social media networks, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferably marketing, communications, digital or journalism