Primary Role: Core Java Developer with Spring Boot Location: San Jose, CA Duration:6 months What you need to succeed
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field is preferred
- 6+ years' experience developing in Java
- Experience building and debugging complex, high performance server-side software
- Knowledge of web service technologies and protocols: HTTP, HTTPS
- Experience with continuous integration and large scale automated deployment (CI/CD)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ability to pivot quickly to problem-solve and prioritize
- Developing the core components of a identity management services
- Developing RESTful API based high throughput, low latency services.
- Supporting and enhancing existing components of our identity platform.
- Actively participate in architectural designs, decisions, and implementations
- Engineering development & troubleshoot issues.
- Work cross functionally with development, quality engineering, and operations team
- Core Java , Spring Boot Core Java with Multi threading in a distributed environment - this is must someone senior with min to no hand holding.
- Excellent knowledge on either MySQL or Cassandra or Zookeeper relational DB
- Identity Management / Security a big plus ( this team does authentication)