Storage EngineerIMMEDIATE NEED for a Storage Engineer to join a world-renowned healthcare researcher/provider in the Los Angeles area. Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Advance experience on the following Server and Storage technologies:
- Will be providing server and storage/backup administration to hospital staff
- Will be working on a network running Windows and Linux OS
- Will be responsible for providing cloud support (Azure, AWS)
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!ABOUT USIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career! Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Windows Azure, Amazon AWS, Google cloud, RedHat, Centos, etc., Cloud services, server and storage engineering experience required, Hypervisor, HCI, VMware administration, Nutanix, EMC or other hyper converge design, management and build experience.
- Storage and backup management, and FC switch configuration, traffic capture and analysis - Advance Windows and Linux configuration experience preferred