Client: State of North Carolina Role: Senior QA Engineer Location: Raleigh, NC Duration: 12 to 24 Months Webcam Interview Only Need to be on Payroll Required Skills: (8+ years)
- Convert the Iterative tasks to simple; easy and less maintainable automate tasks by writing scripts.
- Develop Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployments pipeline to build, test, validate, and promote artifacts to Artifactory and deploying the application on production with one button click approach.
- Responsible for generating test cases, and performing regression testing, writing scripts to create automatic test mechanism.
- Develop Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Scenarios and Test Data.
- Conduct Integration, System, Functional, GUI, Regression, Smoke, Database Integrity, User-Acceptance (UAT) and Performance testing.
- Write complex test case scenarios, Test Evaluation, Verification and Validations of Actual Results with Expected Results.
- Document the bug report and categorized them based on severity
- Involve in providing UAT (user acceptance testing), manual testing, and writing down test case and writing down user manuals.
- Write SQL Server queries for data analysis.
- Execute automated Smoke and Regression test using UFT.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in the fields of Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related quantitatively analytical field.