Job: AVVC Operations Manager Location: Fremont, CA Salary: $Negotiable Duration: FTE & Contract Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of procedures and forms used to determine client eligibility
- Analyzes the nature and cause of errors to identify areas needing improvement in the department's processes and systems for determining eligibility.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources
- Maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work
- Ability to function as a facilitator in a group setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to maintain favorable public relations
- Prepares reports of findings, explaining errors, citing appropriate regulations
- Meets with Track Leads and managers to discuss findings and Recommendations
- Develops, implements, and coordinates local office strategies, including corrective action plans and quality improvement strategies
- Participates in the development and execution of surveys and studies to provide the department with information for continuous qualit (1.) Plan and supervise activities for multiple, large-scale projects. Set and manage project expectations ensuring all applicable functional areas engaged on the project. Initiate and lead project planning activities such as Scope Definition and Management, Stakeholder Identification and matrix Human Resource Management, Risk & Issues Management, Communication Management, etc. Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring. Control, track and report on project performance. Conducting regular team status meetings. Executing and updating management plans as necessary. Resolving and documenting issues. Coordinate with other departments and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies. Build and execute on comprehensive training plans to ensure support group readiness for implementation. Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc. Promote continuous improvement by conducting, documenting, and communicating lessons learned.