02 MarDuration: 1+ years Location: Overland Park, KS 66251 (Remote until COVID lifts) Start Date: ASAP
- At least 3 years relevant experience required.
- The team at our Network Operations Center (NOC) is responsible for 24x7 monitoring the nationwide mobile fixed and wireless network.
- The objective of this group and ultimately this position is to capture lessons learned on network outages and develop solutions to improve process, tools and performance to reduce repeatable outages.
- This role requires a detail-oriented and disciplined candidate.
- Your primary focus will be to handle surveillance and troubleshooting of our cutting-edge voice and data technologies to provide national visibility of network outages for CORE, RAN, VAS, DATA & IP services, paying particular attention to self-inflicted outages.
- You will mine various systems for data analysis, conduct conference calls to help identify process issues that lead to network outages, and provide statistics and lessons learnt from past outages, to recommend changes to mitigate future risks.