VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Role: Azure Cloud Engineer Location: Orlando, FL Fulltime Job Description: Candidate's primary responsibilities include responsibility for the design/planning, management, support, and oversight of the Azure environment. Responsibilities:
- The Azure Cloud Engineer would assist with the management, support, and oversight of the virtual server environments and business continuity processes during the lifespan of this project.
- This Candidate will assist with managing, maintaining, monitoring and securing (including data security) of all servers including installations, upgrades, patches and documentation.
- The Azure Cloud Engineer will work across the enterprise to coordinate with the various stakeholders.
- This is an experienced individual contributor position that will work with cross-functional team members for day-to-day activities.
- The Azure Cloud Engineer will be accountable for meeting deliverable commitments including schedule and quality compliance.
- This Candidate must have skills to plan and schedule own work activities, coordinate.