Role: Product Support Specialist Location: Remote Technical Support Role:
- Respond to support requests via multiple channels by following documented processes and managing those ongoing relationships.
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system.
- Research, verify, and document product defects.
- Actively handle personal backlog of support requests.
- Manage customer and partner expectations by providing timely updates on progress.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Design, or similar work experience.
- 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Experience with CAD tools (Example: Fusion 360, Inventor, Solidworks)
- Experience with CAM workflows (Example: Fusion 360 CAM, PowerMill, FeatureCAM, HSM, PartMarker, Mastercam)
- Experience with CNC Programming, Machining, or Machine Setup
- Experience with FEA/CAE tools (Optional)
- Strong customer service, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. (Additional language skills are a plus.)