Hope you are doing well, This is Shalini, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group Experis.I will appreciate if you can please let me know your availability for the below opportunity; If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume atEngineering Project Specialist/Coordinator/AssistantHIJP00012252Loc: Spring, TX - 77398- RemoteDur: 02/12/2021 to 02/11/2022Skill: Project Coordinator or Executive Assistant type role 0-2 years will do Description:
- Supports a single to a few projects within a medium scale program involving one or more functions driving the engineering development and implementation process for products or service offerings.
- Develops portions of project documentation in accordance with provided plan and detailed cifications, including budgets, resource allocation plans, and other support requirements under minimal guidance. Provides development support for project communications, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and resolutions of issues, coordinating stakeholder meetings and updates, and updating documentation.
- Develops relationships with internal, cross organizational project teams for product development and manufacturing. Leads resources within a predefined area.
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent .
- Typically, 0-2 years' experience