Job DescriptionNewly seeking a Syteline Functional Consultant to maintain and further develop their Infor system to work remote with up to 75% travel. This a full-time, permanent opportunity. The ideal candidate will have had experience with Syteline ERP and has been through at least one major upgrade or implementation. Preferred Skills:
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Bianca Kaiser at If you are interested in this job please contact Bianca Kaiser Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor ERP recruitment. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor ERP, LN, M3, Syteline, Cloudsuite Industrial, Baan, and Movex jobs than any other agency.We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor ERP jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.For information on EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS unavailable for view online, I, Bianca Kaiser, can be contacted at or Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.
- Hands-on Infor Syteline related development experience
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of hands on SyteLine 7, 8, or 9 experience
- At least two years of experience in manufacturing/distribution systems and/or manufacturing/distribution consulting
- Some systems implementation experience would be helpful
- Ability to travel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.