02 MarSTRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING! Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Care Management Clinician for a contract opening with one of our largest Healthcare clients located in Portland, OR/ REMOTE to start!This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below. Care Management ClinicianProvides clinical care management (such as case management, disease management, and/or care coordination) to best meet the member's specific healthcare needs and to promote quality and cost-effective outcomes. Oversees a collaborative process with the member and those involved in the member's care to assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate care as needed. Requirements:Care Management Clinician would have a/an Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related field and 3 years of case management, utilization management, disease management, or behavioral health case management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification as a case manager from the URAC-approved list of certifications; or Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a health or human services-related field (psychiatric RN or Master's degree in Behavioral Health preferred for behavioral health care management); or
- Registered nurse (RN) license (must have a current unrestricted RN license for medical care management)
- Knowledge of health insurance industry trends, technology and contractual arrangements.
- General computer skills (including use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, internet search). Familiarity with health care documentation systems.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures, make decisions, and communicate complex topics effectively.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage workload independently.
- Ability to think critically and make decision within individual role and responsibility.