Technical Writer (Contract)Your Engineering skills are needed just about anywhere. But is it where you want to go? Imagine working for one of the nation's most respected companies. Making a strategic contribution. Receiving the rewards and recognition you deserve. Whether you are pursuing a contract or permanent placement,Manpower Engineering knows how and where to get you where you want to go.In this Technical Writer position, you will be responsible for the efficient and thorough investigation of process deviations and customer complaints, determination of root cause, and initiation of corrective/preventative actions designed to adequately address and correct the Quality related deficiencies identified during the investigation process.Please contact Alex Hettinger at with an updated resume.Are you interested? The ideal Technical Writer candidate will possess the following experience:
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant Standard Operating Procedures, while gathering, analyzing and applying information from internal and external sources in order to perform a risk assessment of the impact each process deviation and complaint has on the product, process, and patient health and safety.
- As part of each investigation, gathers information from all necessary internal and external sources in order to evaluate the impact of the deviation on previously manufactured product, as well as the risk to future operations.
- Prepares and analyzes manufacturing and laboratory analytical historical data and uses methodical root-cause analysis tools to determine root causes and effectively communicates the root cause to management.
- The incumbent will need to properly assess the manufacturing or analytical environment, independently conceive, and advise management on appropriate corrective/preventative actions designed to mitigate Quality deficiencies identified in the investigative process using industry accepted analytical tools.
- The individual in the position provides technical expertise to the site to ensure that investigation corrective and preventative actions are complete, thorough, accurate, and timely.
- Updates and maintains all related enterprise quality management systems in compliance with various governing procedures and policies as they relate to investigations and performs trend analysis.
- Works independently to comply with procedure driven guidelines relating to Deviation and complaint investigations and makes decisions that directly affect patient health and safety