Volt is seeking a Laboratory Technician with PCR and Pipette experience for a opportunity in Santa Clara, CA. Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience or associate or higher degree for entry to this level.
- Ability to run analytic instruments
- Sufficient dexterity and physical capabilities to manually pipet accurately in small volumes using pipets and small tubes
- Must be able work in a quality lab using appropriate personal protective equipment including latex gloves.
- Basic computer skills – Excel, Word and general interface with computers.
- Experience with PCR testing
- Experience with manual pipetting in very small volumes or automated pipetting
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated use of a computer interface to run equipment or instruments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline