Hello, I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a08+ months contract as Sr Manufacturing Engineer located in St Paul, MN with a major medical device company. I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit. I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon. Job Title: Sr Manufacturing Engineer Location: St Paul, MN Duration: 08+ Months (possibly extension) Job Descriptions:
- Exercise knowledge of technical skills and understanding of the business objectives, manufacturing operations and dynamics of the company's environment to take an effective and proactive leadership role in a specific technical manufacturing discipline.
- Set direction for, lead, and take ownership of complex manufacturing engineering technical tasks that may have multiple inter-coordinating elements.
- Expectation that the individual will be able both to anticipate and identify key issues and make recommendations for resolution where precedent may not exist, and creative thinking is required.
- Resolution may involve the application of new methods and approaches and may require the consideration of impact with other system components.
- Interaction with peers and mentors on the individual's projects is generally in the context of peer review to confirm the rationale for task approach direction as well as peer review of verification/validation activities.
- Bachelor Science or Bachelor Engineering, Electrical, Software, or Mechanical Engineering. Curriculum trains students in skills required to perform assignments.
- The individual will typically have had a minimum of 6 years' experience in an engineering discipline or advanced education to achieve the level of skill.