Experis has partnered with a leader in the Telecommunication sector to help grow their team, hiring forTelecom Implementation Engineer in San Antonio This is a 12 months initial contract assignment with possibility of convert perm FTE JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of all large project network builds.
- Specifically responsible for all coordination of material delivery's and resource scheduling driving to project completions
- Must have a strong understanding of next generation optical network architectural design and planning with good project management and communication skills
- Will be responsible for in progress job inspections and reviewing End of Job quality acceptance.
- Knowledge of Telecom Install Standards
- Telcordia GR-1275-Core (Installation)
- Verizon IP72202 Install practices
- -48VDC Power installation
- Program Management
- MS Outlook/Office Pro Suites
- Problem analysis and Drive resolution
- Drive schedule adherence.
- Working knowledge and experience of Next generation optical transport equipment that can be applied to the project management duties.
- Our network build projects are typically complex, following standard procedures and guidelines. Job responsibilities will include the ability to handle situations that may require deviation from standard procedures in response to difficult issues using expertise to deal with particularly difficult problems
- Job responsibilities will include escalations to next level management to drive resolutions
- Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) involves the adherence to standard practices and guidelines.