02 MarLogical Access Control AnalystIMMEDIATE NEED for a Logical Access Control Analyst for a growing financial services organization. This is a CONTRACT TO HIRE opportunity.Will be joining a team that ensures risk related to logical access is minimized. Position will work collaboratively across the enterprise to identify and remediate any logical access discrepancies. Responsibilities:
- Remediates all discovered access-related issues including any logical access that does not comply with Segregation of Duties and Least Privileged concepts.
- Maintains accurate records of all reviews and discrepancies.
- Works with business leaders across the firm and its subsidiaries to integrate their systems, applications, and databases into the centralized systems ensuring adherence to Security Controls, Policies and Standards with a focus on automation and control.
- Develops and maintains access control reporting while maintaining an accurate list of all user applications & systems.
- Partners with the business and the technology teams to develop and maintain job roles.
- Performs formal periodic access reviews to ensure access remains appropriate and participates with internal and external Audit and Regulators to ensure compliance.
- Escalates any access related risk through verbal and written communication.
- Performs other duties as assigned.