02 MarTitle: Senior Design Engineer Contract Length: 6 months (possibility to extend or convert to permanent) Location: Cincinnati, OH (able to work remotely) Compensation: Based on level of experience Skills and requirements:
- Strong Design Engineering experience in the Medical Device Industry
- Able to lead meaningful aspects of the definition, design, development, implementation, and integration of these key surgical instruments.
- Experience working with manufacturing engineering and suppliers to understand the considerations associated with:
- Design of Manufacturing (DFM), Design for Assembly (DFA), Design to Cost (DTC) and produce prototypes to optimize design for manufacturability.
- Capability to build prototypes, products and systems for testing, along with setting up Test Methodology.
- Experience developing and utilizing 3D CAD models, FMEA's, GD&T, tolerance analysis, FEA, DOE's, simulated use testing, and statistical analysis preferred