Job Description - Pega DeveloperICS is working with a Fortune 500, industry leading financial institution in Chicago, IL who is looking for a PEGA Developer. Can you picture yourself working for one of America's Ideal Employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well. Job Description: Proficient in Pega development as well as multiple design techniques. Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Pega Developer.
- Knowledge of Pega PRPC 7.4/8.3
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
- Experience with PEGA Unit testing Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Experience working within financial services and/or Smart Disputes is a plus.