Business Services Associate Minneapolis, MN Description:
- Responsible for leading business analysis and providing subject matter expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to define and lead detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Responsible for communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Leads project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Partners with business users and drive development and provision of training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Leads system testing and project development lifecycle.
- Drives compliance through expertise of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security as related to the project.
- May interact with vendors, external industry participants, and regulatory agencies.
- May provide guidance and direction to teams, in addition to planning and delivering project initiatives.