08 AprJob Summary:Our client is looking for a Project Manager. The Project Manager will support of a large scale enterprise change program, Integrated Investment Platform (IIP) Program, focused on delivering transformational change to wealth management businessResponsibilities:
- This role will manage a project converting 26 years of investment performance history from one line-of-business to a new system, currently in use by another line-of-business.
- Project Manager will be responsible for analyzing present-state, developing future-state approaches and facilitating implementation of solutions along an aggressive timeline.
- Candidate must be willing to demonstrate a willingness to fully partner with business subject-matter-experts, not solely manage through a standardized process and tools.
- Must have good written skills, and be comfortable presenting to senior leaders when required.
- Has an understanding of investment performance
- Previous experience in working with performance systems such as FirstRate, Tamarac, Rage Frameworks, SEI Archway, or similar a major plus.
- Experience working on a complex data conversion with multiple up and down-stream interdependencies would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with AGILE development from a business (versus technology) perspective to be able to develop epics