- Designs, implements, tests, and reviews data-driven web interfaces based on style guidelines
- Proficient in all aspects of enterprise SDLC and follows with minimal oversight best practices relating to: peer review techniques, principles of software composition, branching, deployment, and documentation
- Understands the best patterns, frameworks, and techniques for the UI and can recognize where the codebase deviates from established coding standards
- Actively communicates daily progress on a cross-functional team.
- Requires minimal intervention from the team lead to coordinate with other members of the team