Hi, I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me onExt :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me. Job Title: IT Ops Support AnalystJob Location Bridgewater, NJJob Duration: 12+ Months Contract Responsibilities:
- Researches, designs, develops operates and maintains support services for existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements per standard IT process methodology (such as ITIL and ITSM).
- Includes identification, development and prioritization of support services according to business criticality.
- Applications and information systems solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, configuration of 3rd party software implementation of infrastructure solutions, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, and support and maintenance of infrastructure and information systems.
- Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies.
- Participates in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with standards and uses approved technologies.
- Typical customers are HPE end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
- Strategist Plus: Recognized authority internally and externally on leading-edge technologies, theories, or techniques. Provides innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups. Determines and pursues courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives.
- Integrates advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs. Champions large projects that effect the company's long-range goals and objectives.
- Typically has more experience than IT Ops Support Analyst VI.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 20 years of related experience.
- Master's degree and a minimum of 14 years of experience.
- Leadership experience with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications).
- Leadership experience with business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt., HR, finance).
- Strong experience in scripting and / or programming language. Leadership experience with implementation, problem analysis and solutioning of infrastructure and business application environments.
- Master knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Advanced Web Technologies.