08 AprSoftpath is an award winning national consulting and staffing firm headquartered in Metro Atlanta area with over 800 employees globally. We support Fortune 500 clients in 20+ verticals including State/Federal Agencies, Pharma, Financial, Healthcare, IT, Retail, Telecom and Mfg. Softpath is well known for the great care we take with our clients and employees alike. Job Details:Title: Publications Coordinator 1Location: Saint Augustie, FLDuration: 12 Months Contract (Mo Tu We Th) Program operates on a 4X10 schedule (10 hour days) Monday-Thursday Job Description:Our industrious office is seeking an entry-level candidate to join our technical publications team in St. Augustine, Florida. Our ideal candidate will be energetic and have the ability to meet urgent deadlines while maintaining accuracy. This is a highly-engaged and diverse professional office atmosphere where teamwork is a must. Job Summary:Utilizing desk top publishing software systems, formats, produces, and/or revises technical publications. Determines project requirements and presents drafts of finished product to authors. Ensures high quality of output and compatibility of product with follow-on reproduction processes. Prepares layouts and graphic design. Maintains production logs and cost data for project scheduling and budgeting. Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Arbortext in a Common Source Database (CSDB), Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro 10.x, and other applications to support desktop publishing.
- Gathers engineering data and enters detailed descriptions of support equipment components in a relational database to produce technical information reports on operator, maintenance, troubleshooting, fault isolation, and checklist.
- Scrutinize technical data leveraged from source data, engineering drawings, software description documents, test plans, design specifications/documentation, maintenance plans and design or engineering specifications.
- Oversees preparation of illustrative materials, selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts. Conducts quality review of materials.
- High School Diploma with 2 years’ experience of a relational database usage
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Experience with interactive spare parts catalogue databases
- Experience with CSDB and/or MS Access a plus