08 AprJob Role: Lead Automation Test EngineerLocation : Houston, TXDuration: CTH Critical Skills:
- Strong background in SDLC and Agile (Scrum) software development methodology.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (Azure DevOps), Jenkins integration, CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with at least one system monitoring tools for example Dynatrace, New Relic, AppDynamics etc.
- Solid background on one of the repository management systems e.g. Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server, BitBucket etc.
- Must be experienced with automating Desktop based applications.
- Knowledge on various Test Automation Frameworks.
- Must be knowledgeable on multiple automation testing tools (e.g. Microsoft Test Manager, Coded UI, Selenium, Postman, Robotium, SoapUI, Appium) for Desktop, Web, API, and Mobile platforms.
- Experienced with Selenium Test Grid, Test parallelization, POM, TestNG, and Junit testing framework.
- Hands-on experience on writing custom x-paths.