08 AprJob Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Silver Spring, MD Job description:
- This position is for an Enterprise Architect.
- Creation of best practices for data storage for RDBMS / NoSQL systems and strategies for data archival and retention
- Experience in working cloud platforms like AWS
- Implementation of database DevOps for any database management systems.
- Ability to understand various dimensions of data to derive meaningful insights Responsible for working as a solution architect on multiple projects (with small to medium size complexity), creating secure/agile architecture solutions for the given business requirement. Create and develop High Level Designs leveraging various methodologies, review designs with stakeholders to get buy in and deliver it to development teams to create detailed design artifacts. Able to design and develop a reference implementation for an enterprise scale architecture that can assist development teams across multiple organizations. Work with vendors to evaluate new products. Candidate will research and recommend the optimal solutions (Ex. Chat Bots, RPA, PEGA, Cloud, Salesforce etc.) for a vast variety of projects. Candidate should have extensive knowledge of Program Management: Driving solution delivery through requirements gathering/analysis/discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of effort estimation to ensure that client interests are met and potential business opportunities are established. Familiarity with VCM, VES, VPS and other strategic provisioning systems is a plus. Candidate will be responsible for independently driving large scale projects that span across all IT groups and across CIO portfolios. The position requires leading design and architecture efforts across multiple functional teams (Product Catalog, CRM, ordering, order management, finance, network, marketing, support, testing), the candidate should be able to analyze the current trends in the technology architecture and provide recommendations ensuring enterprise and business standards. Should be visionary and make long term architectural recommendations supporting long term goals. The candidate will need to regularly interface with senior management and executive level clients, and must have persuasive abilities. Having knowledge of the TOGAF framework is a plus.