Hi There,We have an very urgent requirement with one of our direct client. Please let me know your interest:ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES Job Title: IT Help Desk TechnicianLocation: Ann Arbor, MI (Initially Remote) - only LocalsDuration: 6 – 9 monthType: Contract JOB SUMMARY:Primary responsibility of this position is to maintain daily performance of computer systems for our offices in North America. This position is also responsible for coordinating IT support activities, maintenance of network accounts, and tracking IT hardware and software assets of the company.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Support the day to day operational technology needs of the organization.
- Install, make changes, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Log and resolve Help Desk tickets in a timely manner.
- Assist in the maintenance of lease and service contracts for IT equipment and suppliers. Arrange for renewals or service or returns of leased assets.
- Research and contract with outsourcing companies as directed.
- Maintain outsourcing relationships and notify management of renewal dates and contract expirations.
- Maintain files for asset tracking, check for accuracy and report as directed.
- Process paperwork and assist direct and contract employees with building access, security procedures and other requirements as needed.
- Create and update various documents for system maintenance and user operation.
- Work toward maintaining high quality standards and continuous improvement of the position and the organization.
- Function as a primary contact person to all network/PC related suppliers.
- Variety of administrative tasks including assisting in mobile device management, configuration of external services, and support of network accounts.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned or required.
- 2-year degree in IT or equivalent experience in a help desk environment.
- Minimum of 4 years related work experience.
- Detail oriented and highly organized to keep detailed notes on tickets.
- Knowledge of budgetary methodology and procedures, other company policies and department operations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.