Description Job Description:Leidos is looking to hire a IT Service Delivery Consultant in Camp Pendleton, NC to join our newly awarded NGEN program.Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.Job DescriptionThe selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology (IT) Service Management and Delivery are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability. Additional job duties and responsibilities include:
- Leverage processes, utilizing ITIL best practices, to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys, and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectives.
- Provide Incident, Problem, Change, and Availability Management.
- Ensure that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility, and visibility to the organization.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Must possess Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation certification
- Experience with Hardware (HW) or Software (SW) asset management.
- Additional ITILv3 certifications preferred