US Tech Solutions is seeking a“UX Content Designer” for a 12 Months contract position with a client in Round Rock, TX (100 % Remote) Job Poster: Naman Kumar Garg Note: Prefer candidates who are currently based in Round Rock/Austin, TX that will work remotely but are open to candidates in other locations. Description:Looking for a strong visual designer with some UX background. Graphic design experience and ecommerce experience is preferredProject that the organization was funded for the consumer/small business organization/ (CSC)-3 year investment at the start of Fy21, making/investing in Digital organization, bringing new features and functionality to improve. 1. Premium brand perception, shifting to focus to elevate brand. Broader strategy consumer product portfolio, focus on design aesthetics. Key Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and execute global creative solutions for a variety of digital experiences.
- Interactive design projects that meet both user and business objectives, while maintaining and supporting brand standards.
- Practice and facilitate Human-Centered Design (Design Thinking) methodologies.
- Evolve and evangelize our Design Language and System.
- Present your ideas to design and business stakeholders and adapt to feedback.
- Intake and understand complex requirements and problems and distill the appropriate customer-centric content solution.
- Test and iterate on content by partnering with UX research.
- Undergraduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Very strong knowledge of Photoshop.
- Strong graphic design and layout skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Visio, Adobe Creative Suite and/or other wireframing and prototyping tools.
- Good understanding of typography, grids, visual layout, and design systems.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS code, methodologies, and the technology and platforms that support UX design.
- An online portfolio demonstrating a strong design foundation with relevant examples of design concepts, deliverables, and process.
- User research experience in technical domains.
- Experience creating Design Systems, frameworks, or other Design-at-scale initiatives.
- Experience designing for eCommerce platforms and applications.
- Experience designing AR-drive or voice-enabled experiences.