Description Job Description:The EMS Group at Leidos currently has 2 openings for a IT Helpdesk Technician to work at contractor locations in Lakewood, CO and San Francisco, CA respectively. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the GSA DIGIT mission.Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone, or electronically.
- Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Experience in a technical-driven enterprise environment.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experienced with a large enterprise project.
- Working knowledge of ITIL 4
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Candidate must have BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Business, or related field with 2-7 years of prior relevant experience or Master's with 0-5 years of prior relevant experience.
This role is covered by the Service Contract Act.The wage determined rate for this position is $21.92 in Lakewood, CO area. The actual rate may change based on work location.External Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential for Telework:Yes, 25%Clearance Level Required:NoneTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:SCA Computer OperationsPay Range:Pay Range - -Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
- Agile Scrum certification.
- Experience in a DevOps environment.