My Client is looking for a SFDC Salesforce Lightning Software Engineer offering REMOTE WORK. Let us connect and discuss the project details if you are open to new job opportunities. Even if you are not looking out for a new gig, still I will appreciate being in touch with you over LinkedIn or in emails. Here are the job details Job Title SFDC Salesforce Lightning Software Engineer Job Location NYC, NY and Los Angeles, CA [Remote work option] Duration Long Term [Potential Extensions] Job Description
- Overall 8+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 4-year experience with programming Languages APEX, Visualforce.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Lightning Web Components development
- Hands-on development experience on Apex development and Triggers (Should be able to write and validate code snippets during the discussion)
- Community cloud development experience
- Salesforce Platform 1 Developer Certification
- Experience in customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- A minimum of 6 months' exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 8 years) work experience.