We have an exciting opportunity for a Application Developer with our industry-leading client in Jersey City, NJ.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Leads the technical design, development and documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform distributed application systems.
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes and interfaces with other systems.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
Job ID: 350419About Eliassen Group:Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- Minimum 8+ years relevant work experience required.
- Prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies.
- Extensive experience with developing and supporting distributed applications required.
- Must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits.