Principal Engineer for exciting, funded AI start up company in Palo Alto! great work/life balance, and great offers!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- 10+ years of experience as an individual contributor with at least 5 years of experience in building/architecting complex systems
- Strong reputation of taking several disruptive SaaS platforms to live production at massive scale, preferably in complex enterprise (B2B) scenarios
- Deep domain knowledge and hands-on experience across a very broad spectrum of backend, frontend, cloud, AI and data infrastructure platforms
- Able to collaborate with engineering on long-term architectural vision, and articulate and evangelize that vision in and out of the company
- Experience with collaborating with product development team across geographies and time zones
- Track record of successfully partnering with product management, support, sales engineering and operations
- Established credibility in key technical communities that can positively influence hiring/talent acquisition
- Actively engaged with relevant open communities through open-source contributions, publications, blogs and/or community forum interactions.
- Hands-on experience with large-scale data processing architectures
- Proven experience writing technical whitepapers, blogs, journal articles, etc.
- Architectural background, you not only know how to build things and love to build them, but also enjoy talking with others about how it is built and why.