Job Number: 234745Our client is currently seeking a SharePoint Technical Administrator to develop and maintain custom solutions, including design, workflows, reporting capabilities, and dynamic page assets using Tableau. Candidate will provide comprehensive application administration services for COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) multi-user applications. The SharePoint Technical Administrator should have problem solving skills with proven ability to multi-task and prioritize rapidly changing requirements. Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.Minimum Experience
- Experience with SharePoint front end and/or back end.
- Experience using Tableau Server software or similar tool.
- Five (5) years or more relevant experience including at least three (3) years of experience with Tableau server software, CSS BI 2010 Web part application and configuration, InfoPath Designer 2010, or online workflow development, data presentation, and Microsoft (MS) Office applications
- General knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Develop, test, and implement in-house customizations.
- Build, maintain and edit web-based access views and reports used to transfer data to customers as approved.
- Develop Business Intelligence dashboards and reports that accurately reflect collected metrics requested by the customer.
- This position requires an active TS/SCI with CI POLYGRAPH.
- Candidate must possess a Security + CE 8570 certification.
- Experience with Tableau a must or similar (Web technical administrator)
- Experience with SharePoint front end and/or backend.
- MS + 2 yrs related experience or BS + 5 yrs related experience or AS + 7 yrs related experience
- Optional experience in Altova Mapforce or other data mapping tools a plus.