- 2-3 years of programming experience in C and embedded systems.
- Experience and strong knowledge of Linux, BSP, Linux subsystems
- Memory and performance profiling tools experience
- Excellent with C build process
- Excellent knowledge of multi-threading and algorithms
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools and peer review
- Design, develop, code, test and debug embedded software and television platforms from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Integrate and validate new product designs with the cloud system
- Support internal software, product, and QA teams
- Assess third-party and open-source software
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of platform resources
- Bachelor's or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.