LabCorp is seeking a Sr. Security Analyst responsible for gathering threat intelligcence, performing vulnerability assessments and scans; security gap analysis, and track remediation and mitigation activities. The individual will perform the following activities:
- Monitor comercial and open-source threat intelligence feeds and provide actionable guidance to respective IT and Inforamtion Security teams.
- Proactively measure the effectiveness of the program through monitoring conformance against baseline, patching and application security requirements and standards
- Analyze scan results and coordinate with engineering and architecture staff to assist in identifying mitigation strategies
- Interface and coordinate with system owners and support teams to analyze and review mitigation strategies; provide guidance and assist when strategies need to be enhanced
- Conduct monthly scanning for enterprise assets, report discovered vulnerabilities, and assist with mitigation strategies for vulnerabilities that cannot be corrected
- Perform Independent Verification and Validation activities
- Create and maintain a strategic reporting mechanism to ensure stakeholders understand Key Risk Indicators and Key Performance Indicators associated with the vulnerability management program