Role: Manage Compliance and Vulnerability related functions, O/S maintenance activities, IT Assets and department vendor management.Responsibilities:Manage assigned personnel by: recruiting and maintaining a trained staff; making employment, promotion and transfer decisions; and ensuring effective use of assigned resources.Oversee the execution of the vulnerability and configuration management programsFormulate and implement processes and procedures for tacking hardware, software, and equipment from requisition through retirement.Oversee the administration and maintenance of the Anti-Virus program.Participate in the development of a comprehensive vulnerability management program.Experience:
Desired: Financial industry experienceQualified candidates forward MS word resume, advise citizenship status, present location, and required salary range details.
- 10+ years progressive experience in IT planning, hardware acquisition and deployment strategies; demonstrated project management, leadership, and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- 3+ years in a management or supervisory role.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing, and managing O/S compliance and asset management programs.
- Thorough working knowledge of desktop hardware, operating systems, servers (Windows O/S, Exchange, SQL, UNIX, and Citrix), including LAN/WAN network protocols and standards.