This will be a remote position but the candidates will need to be work PST time zone
- Qualified IT Engineer to help support the IT Team on the Audit
- Support for MacBook users (a handful of Windows) in a remote setting
- Experience with JAMF and other mobile device management, asset/inventory tracking, serving as a helpdesk agent occasionally for internal users.
- Ensuring compliance with SOC2 and the relevant Policy and documentation
- Identify gaps if any, and proposing remedies
- Assist with risk-based operational audits including risk assessments, business and IT operational process reviews, integrated audits, cyber security audits
- Provide value-added recommendations to improve the internal control effectiveness, and operation efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar capacity with a Background in IT Sec. operations and documentation including
- Experience in IT operational audit,( especially with SOC2 Audit.) IT governance risk and compliance
- Will be familiar with GSuite , DNS, VPN, User provisioning including
- VPN and Asset Management
- Mobile Management will be nice to have.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with a strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Degree in any discipline preferably in IT