08 AprTitle: SAS Application Programmer-Lead SAS Dev Duration: 6 Months100 % Remote Collections Operations Analyst The Collections Operations Analyst applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes, work-flow and productivity for Collections Operations. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Ability to influence decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to internal/external partners and collaborate effectively with others are required. Responsibilities:o Queries and processes structured/unstructured data from relational database or data lake to drive quantitative business insights.o Translates business hypothesis/question/problem into analytics methodology.o Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions. Influences strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services that have direct impact on the business. Persuades and influences others through developed communication and diplomacy skills with colleagues in other areas and occasional external customerso Uses broad discretion in developing solutions for broad based business reporting issues.o Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives. Qualifications:
- Experience with Statistical programming experience with
- Experience with Statistical programming experience with SQL/Python/R.
- Experience with Big Data and Hadoop/Hive/PySpark are preferred
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience with analytics experience, preferably in financial service
- Collections knowledge is desired but not required
- Demonstrated ability to derive concise business insights from complex data
- Ability to communicate effectively in non-technical terms for technical concepts.