We are currently seeking anEndpoint Engineer- Infrastructure/Operations Compliance Analyst for a long-term opportunity in Austin, TX. (Remote for now but will need ability to be on-site in near future). Local candidates preferred. This Engineer/Analyst will have overall responsibility for oversight and compliance of vendor contracts as it relates to infrastructure operations. They will perform highly complex compliance analysis work that involves examining, evaluating and monitoring SOW contractual requirements, deliverables, reports and SLAs to ensure conformity with existing contract and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data to maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing SLAs. Also work closely with vendor on process improvement recommendations. Must have excellent communication skills.TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and administer Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager security policies, patching standards, and procedures in coordination with Security and Information Security Service Component Provider.
- Administer Microsoft Endpoint Manager Admin Center and similar applications.
- Interface with Service Provider support as needed, including opening tickets with vendors when support is needed.
- Advise (or manage) any upgrade or configuration change of an existing operating system
- Test new versions of machines, operating system, and software prior to recommending the implementation of these products.
- Work with and provide input on solutions from company and Endpoint Solution Architects.
- Provide Desktop L3 support.
- Work with Applications tower to implement any Endpoint application changes and upgrades. Manage ticket queues as appropriate.
- Create/Advise on processes.
- Participate on call rotation.
- Ability to work with Multiple vendors.
- Assist in audit processes.
- 4yrs SCCM Packaging
- 3yrs SCCM Administration
- 1yrs Intune Administration
- ITIL Change Management