The successful Remedy Administrator will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical databases. The candidate will also be responsible for coordinating release activities with multiple teams like members like developers, testers, and release managers. This position requires good technical skills, interpersonal and communication skills. We are looking for a Remedy Administrator for a long-term opportunity with us. If interested please respond with the following Resume in word.doc format, desired pay rate, and Contact information: Required Skill:
- Experience with BMC Remedy Administration experience
- Migration from Remedy to Cloud environment is required.
- Manage BMC Remedy ITSM.
- Customize BMC Remedy Workflows, Forms, Reports, Filters to meet specified requirements
- Experience with BMC ITSM Remedy Software modules is required.
- 2 yrs overall IT experience
- Experience interpreting and updating with system documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or work experience required.