Job Title: Data Security Analyst Location: Remote Duration: Contract to hire Please email Carolyn Query to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking for a Data Security Analyst to help support one of our large healthcare clients as part of a large integration and implementation project. This is a fully remote, contract to hire position Our client is working on a Symantec DLP roll out to protect PHI/PII data being transferred via email an plan to leverage O365 and DLP tools in email. The ideal candidate will:
EEO EmployerApex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
- Be focused on data protection
- Strong understanding of data governance and data classification
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst or DBA with a focus in Security
- Experience with NIST or awareness around NIST compliance data is a huge plus
- Ability to analyze data, workloads and business processes to determine if the data is being adequately protected across different lines of business and different federal agencies.