Electrical Controls Engineer needed for global manufacturing technology company!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Greg SmithAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:This position requires the ability to simultaneously organize and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities. Candidates need to possess good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors. Contractor management skills and mechanical aptitude of complex automated machinery is a plus.Responsibilities include control system design, control panel engineering, PLC, HMI, and Servo (Rexroth Indramat) programming, and onsite start-up support of integrated packaging equipment for the consumer products industry.Why join us?
Job DetailsIs your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
We are a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. We have become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: Making the world a better place through Business!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- E xperience with Allen-Bradley (ControlLogix, PLC5, SLC500) and Siemens S7 PLC's, PanelView Plus HMI's.
- Industrial Communication Networks (EthernetIP, ASI, Profibus), Indramat Servo Drives (IndraDrive C, and CS drives), and control panel design.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to be applied in design, programming, and troubleshooting of packaging machinery.
- Experience with CAD programs is required, structured text and Microsoft VisualStudio is a plus.
- Previous Experience leading a team with a collaborative approach.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Minimum 2-10 years of industrial automation applications.